In Nigeria, there are only about 9 million formalized female-led businesses, however, a total of 23 million female-led businesses exist, including informal businesses.
In line with SDG 8, and to ensure that women are not left behind in sustainable development, Women Impacting Nigeria works with women to formalize and grow micro, small and medium-sized enterprises, including enabling access to finance.
Our WIN MSME Membership is open to women who own MSMEs where we provide access to growth readiness experts, financiers, and enabling technology providers.
How to Join & Participate
- Completion of Membership Registration Form
- Payment of Membership Registration Fee of N10,000
- Complementary access to WIN Annual General Meeting & Members’ Induction
- Feature in WIN Annual Impact, Gender Gap & Sustainability in Nigeria Report
- Inclusion in MSME and industry thought-leadership activities including Women Impacting Nigeria International Women’s Day Conference and WIN flagship programs.
- Access to growth-readiness trainings
- Access to finance including loans, grants, and venture capital
- Access to enabling technology
- Promotional opportunities across designated channels of the organization, including collaborations.
- Discounted registration for Women Impacting Nigeria International Women’s Day Conference including Conference Packs
- Discounted exhibition stands at Women Impacting Nigeria International Women’s Day Conference and other major events
- Access to a peer community for networking
- Access to Membership Pack – including Customized Merchandize, Membership Card & Number, Certificate of Membership, and Membership Badge.
- Access to partners & vendor services (free and discounted)