- We are looking for a high-performing individual to manage projects from end to end, developing relationships with partners and sponsors and to identify additional revenue streams for the organisation.
- As the Programs Manager, you will be responsible for the overall and day-to-day direction of the nonprofit and the deployment of innovative ideas to achieve our bottom line.
- As part of your duties, you will report to the Board of Trustees, collaborating with our strategic leadership to fulfil the goals and objectives of the nonprofit.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Oversee daily operations of WIN , coordinating with the administrative, volunteer, and management teams.
- Organizing programs and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the organization.
- Work closely with project sponsors, cross-functional teams, and assigned project managers to plan and develop scope, deliverables, required resources, work plan, budget, and timing for new initiatives.
- Develop a yearly work plan with our management team, including goals, objectives, inputs and outcomes, and the timeline for the projects and events to be executed by WIN
- Develop an annual budget, fundraising plan, and grants management with the Finance Director.
- Represent WIN and our interests at engagements and interfaces with partners, potential partners, volunteers, and donors.
- Keep our board of directors fully informed on conditions, opportunities, issues, and challenges for WIN and the environment in which we operate through quarterly meetings.
- Develop and coordinate our policy and project advocacy programs, including maintaining an effective stakeholder engagement plan.
- Ensure program quality and consistency with our mission through ongoing evaluation of all programs and services to determine effectiveness and participant and member satisfaction.
- Lead our communications strategy, ensuring that our brand’s messaging reaches global and local audiences.
- Lead and manage the entire WIN volunteer community, ensuring that the wellbeing and welfare of community members are prioritised.
- Develop programs and provide technical assistance to programs
- Ensures compliance with internal and external regulations.
- Ensures program completion while adhering to a budget, scope, and schedule requirements.
- Develops/Reviews work plans and supports related program objectives and deliverables.
- Maintain existing partnerships and grow the organisation’s network of strategic partners.
- Work with team to identify and apply for grants, research, and report writing
- Provide regular reports for internal and external use and facilitate effective partner working relationships
- Monitoring and evaluation processes , able to execute fieldwork with little or no supervision
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent (or related disciplines) from a recognized institution interested in development studies or gender equality
- Passion & 3+ years of proven experience in a project lead role or similar NGO roles is compulsory.
- Has exceptional leadership, time management, facilitation, and organizational skills
- Has recorded success working in a startup and had direct involvement with improving industry partnerships
- Comfortable working in a startup environment, with a can-do attitude
- High professional and ethical standards
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, demonstrated ability to build high-trust relationships
- Strong critical thinking skills, ability to solve problems, and resourcefulness.
- Excellent computer skills, MS Office, Google doc.
Duration: 3 months contract with a potential to become permanent employment
Application Closing Date: December 31st 2022.
Interested applicants should send CV and cover letter to email@example.com