In line with SDG 8, and to ensure that women are not left behind in sustainable development, Women Impacting Nigeria works to eliminate barriers to financial access. WIN provides capacity building, access to networks and mentors, as well as improvements to the business environment for women-owned or women-led MSMEs in Nigeria.
The WIN MSME Program is open to all women who own or lead MSMEs, we provide access to loans, growth readiness expertise, financiers, and enabling technology solutions and providers.
How to Participate
- Completion of Free MSME Registration Form
- Ability to undergo Savings Plan for at least 3-6 months to ensure credibility and loan profiling.
- Clean credit reports
- Inclusion in MSME and industry thought-leadership activities including Women Impacting Nigeria International Women’s Day Conference and WIN flagship programs.
- Access to growth-readiness trainings
- Access to finance including loans, grants, and venture capital
- Access to enabling technology
- Promotional opportunities across designated channels of the organization, including collaborations.
- Discounted registration for Women Impacting Nigeria International Women’s Day Conference including Conference Packs
- Discounted exhibition stands at Women Impacting Nigeria International Women’s Day Conference and other major events
- Access to a peer community for networking
- Access to partners & vendor services (free and discounted)