Women Impacting Nigeria is creating a body of knowledge to enable stakeholders to solve problems related to gender equality and sustainable development in Nigeria. We are a learning organization, constantly seeking ways to improve access to knowledge through providing thought leadership resources, conferences and programs, white papers, and reports. Our expert members form the WIN expert group and provide the technical knowledge to enable WIN to design data-driven programs across our focus areas, deliver programs, and share learnings with stakeholders.
How to Participate
- Completion of membership application form
- Participation at the Women Impacting Nigeria flagship programs as a subject-matter expert including paper presentations, publication, plenary sessions, and keynote.
- Opportunities to collaborate with Women Impacting Nigeria to co-host and codesign programs
- Openings to be a contributor of WIN publications including the Gender Gap & Sustainability in Nigeria and WIN Annual Impact Report.
- Delegation to WIN Annual General Meeting/Membership Induction and other exclusive events
- Access to exclusive networking luncheons/dinners
- Leverage access to High-Level Associates to gain professional advancement
- Special Complementary Packages including VIP Gifts
- Thought-leadership Showcase Opportunities
- Access to Referral Codes with discount including membership and events referral Code
- Access to Membership Pack – including Customized Merchandize, Membership Card & Number, Certificate of Membership, and Membership Badge.
- Access to partners & vendor services (free and discounted)