As a member-led organization, we welcome public and private sector organizations to join us as implementing partners and corporate social responsibility (CSR) partners. Our partner membership is for mission-driven organizations, ready to implement sustainable development projects in line with our objectives. We believe in building a movement, and so we join efforts with our partners to co-design and co-implement projects. And we share learnings with our partners to continually address SDG gender gaps.
What it entails
- This membership program facilitates a long-term relationship between WIN and its partners, spanning a year and upwards.
- Our partners support with funding or any means of technical support including products and services for programs implementation
- WIN also provides partners with technical assistance during programs delivery
- This is an opportunity for collaboration on campaigns as well.
- Effective reporting and communication to keep partners updated
- Co-publishing of reports, white papers, and relevant reference documentations to inform impact work in Nigeria.
- Transparency for accountability between WIN and its partners
- Insight into relevant gender equality and sustainable development data
- Priority access to WIN signature events
- Complimentary access to partners’ delegation to events
- Feature on promotional materials
Please complete the form below and we will be in touch shortly